Book Ed to speak to your company about Power Persuasion to enhance your sales team.
Edward has spoken to groups in Canada and the United States. He has spoken to organizations such as Insurance, Real Estate, Farm and Oil companies. He also been a featured speaker with several Entrepreneur organizations and associations.
A bit about Ed:
– 35 years of high performance Commercial Real Estate sales and management.
– Author. . . How To Seduce Life (an examination of how to make life; fun, easy and abundant)
– Speaker and developer of the the ‘Power Persuasion’ course. This dynamic course teaches scientific methods of persuasion based on tested and proven methods.
Seminar and Workshop Topic:
“The objective of Power Persuasion is to make it easy for people to say yes and hard to say no to you”
Why Power Persuasion?
It is an amazing power that will make you feel like you have an unfair advantage over others. With Power Persuasion you may not always get people to do what you want however you sure as heck can dramatically improve your odds.
Power Persuasion gets it’s name from how powerfully persuasive the results are. The techniques however are so gentle and at times subliminal that only a trained person will recognize you are using them. It is an essential skill for executives, sales personnel or anyone who aspires to succeed or have influence over others.
What is Power Persuasion?
Power Persuasion is a method of persuading others to your ideas, beliefs and requests based on rock solid cutting edge research from the fields of:
- Neuro-Linguistics Programming
- Behaviour Economics
- Positive Psychology
What benefits can I expect?
- To be perceived as the trusted, respected and liked authority.
- Increase your ability to influence others to: buy your products and services or believe in your ideas and abilities.
- Become a leader who inspires rather than a boss who gives orders. Imagine your staff doing the job not because they have to but because they want to do it and do it well in order to please you….how cool is that?
- Improve negotiations skills
- Gain a significant advantage over your competitors (that’s worth the price of admission alone)
- Power Persuasion is not just for business. You will find you can use it and get great results in your personal life as well.
- Recognize when others are using these techniques on you…because they are!
What if I told you the techniques are fun and incredibly easy to learn?
1. Building Rapport.
First impressions are almost always the last impression people will form of us. The skills in this session will teach you how to create instant acceptance and even likeability.
Why is this important? Because all things being even people chose to do business with those they like. And all things not being equal they still chose to do business with those they like.
Wouldn’t it be nice if our logic was so impressive and persuasive that everyone could see the wisdom of what we propose? Yeah, well good luck with that! Sometimes their objections are valid and sometimes they are just plain irrational. The skills in this session will teach you fun easy ways to identify and remove those objections.
Why is this important? Because your success in life is in persuading others to see the validity of your ideas, beliefs and suggestions. And it’s a heck of lot of fun to be able to change another persons mind.
This is my personal favourite. Find out how giving a gift can totally blow the doors open in your business. And the good part is it doesn’t have to cost hardly anything and sometimes nothing. This is a classical example of small investment leading to a huge return.
Why is this important? Well if you are ok with doing things the hard and difficult way then maybe this is not for you. However, if you are looking for a fun and easy way to business….this is definitely for you!
4. Closing the Sale (or reaching a mutual agreement)
No one likes to sell and no one likes to be sold. Selling is stressful to you and your client…so don’t. Trying to sell someone builds up resistance to you with every ‘no’ you hear. So I will teach you a technique that will allow you to reach agreement without asking for the sale.
Why is this important? Because you don’t want stress and neither does your client. Reaching agreement that is best for both parties should be as natural as two friends planning a vacation. Ok, maybe I get a little carried away with my hype at times because it’s I’ve proven this to work.
I don’t do boring and neither should you. This course is designed to be fun and easy. However, it still needs to be practiced and learned by you! Your success with these skills will depend on your commitment to play with them until they become second nature to you.
Call 403.348.0120 to inquire about this presenter